CAN ONE HEAL ONESELF?
Yes, everyone is a healer!
Most of the time, by taking creative action at the first sign of an illness, we can
attract the angels of healing who work quickly to help eliminate the cause. Even when we have waited in the hope that
the problem would go away, we can still create healthy cells and systems! It takes both the angels of healing and the
wisdom of the Inner Healer who can show you your part in the healing process. We just have to work more intensely and
one-pointedly. You can begin a healing process by focusing on the steps that follow.
STEPS FOR PERMANENT HEALING
- REPLACE any feelings of fear, anger, resentment, blame, and hatred (no matter how
justified) with forgiveness and compassion. Compassion itself is healing in the mind, emotions and body. Forgive
anyone, any nation for their errors and compassion streams to them and through your own being.
- BELIEVE that a new and finer wholeness is possible; that you and your helpers can
create this healing, and ignoreall pessimistic figures and expectations of others .
- WILL: Raising the Will to be Healed
- NUTRITION: Eating foods of the highest possible nutritional value
- LIFE FORCE: Morning sunlight on the 4 areas that revitalize and
- INCREASED CIRCULATORY FLOW AND OXYGEN: Right exercise
- REVITALIZE: Adequate sleep.
- FLEXIBILITY: Let go of the past. Refuse to look backward at the
- ELIMINATE criticism of your body. Criticism of your body weakens it and affects
your whole life.
- VISION: Open to an expanded vision of perfect health and effectiveness for your
life. Nourish this vision, adding colors, beauty, strength, and happiness.
THE CREATIVE ACT OF HEALING
Healing is a creative act that requires our mind and emotions to attract the colors
and frequencies of light needed in the energy field that surrounds our bodies. We call this the etheric body. It is
the framework for our physical body, bringing vital life force to each of our seven energy centers. This energy
feeds and nourishes each of our ductless glands.
Each energy center works with a specific ductless gland. Depending on how much light
each energy center has, it gives to the gland that is closest to it. A director of each system in our body takes
charge. For example the director of the respiratory center depends on the thymus gland for its life force.